3/02/2017

SOME THOUGHTS & A LEO JACKET

jacket (ooold) & jeans H&M | sweater BIK BOK NEVER DENIM | sneakers ADIDAS | backpack 2ND HAND

Okay, let's get this over with. The awkward moment when you decide to break the blog silence and don't really know what to say or which words to begin with...I'm really crappy with starting things in general you know. I make it too much of a big deal I guess. 
A LOT of stuff (and not exactly the most easiest or nicest) has been going on in my mind lately and I've been pretty much overwhelmed and exhausted by my thoughts (and work ofc haha). So, yeah it's been a little rough but to get forward, you just have to take a moment, re-gather your thoughts and try to focus on things that matter. I bet this all sounds somewhat confusing and irritatingly mysterious but like I've said before, I want this blog to be about style and fashion first and foremost although sometimes I'm really tempted to shed a little more light on what's really going on in my mind and daily life. I just don't know if that's really my thing 'cause after all, I'm a pretty private person. We'll see, I think I'll just carry on doing what feels right and natural for me.  

'Bout the outfit tho. Found the leopard jacket hanging in my hallway and realized I haven't worn it more than....once maybe? And bought it like a year ago, haha. Sometimes you just feel uninspired to wear some pieces and after some time has passed you rediscover them again! Really loved wearing this combo of sporty and more classic pieces. And oh it was sooo Springish that day, boohooo!

/Moikka. Mä tässä mietin että mitäs mieltä mun suomalaiset seuraajat olisi siitä, jos kirjoittaisin postaukset ainoastaan englanniksi? Yhdessä vaiheessa taisin jo sitä kokeillakin, mutten tarkalleen muista, miksi palasin takaisin kaksikieliseen ratkaisuun...Tiedän, että suomen kieli tuntuu jollain tapaa "henkilökohtaisemmalta" ja usein juuri siksi aiheuttaakin mulle ongelmia, haha. Välillä tulee enemmän tekstiä, välillä vähemmän ja toisinaan mieli tekisi valottaa enemmän omia tekemisiä ja ajatuksia, että syntyisi ehkäpä moniulotteisempi kuva ihmisestä tämän blogin takana. Postausten tekoa helpottaisi ja sujuvoittaisi (onks tää edes sana?) muutenkin, jos kahden erillisen tekstin laatimisen sijaan voisi keskittyä ilmaisemaan asiat vain kertaalleen. Englanniksi siksi, koska haluan blogin olevan mahdollisimman avoin ja helposti lähestyttävä kaikkiin ilmansuuntiin :-)) Mutta mitä tuumaatte? Jaksaako kukaan ylipäätään nykyään lukea paria riviä pidempiä (muoti)blogipostausten tekstejä? 

No comments: